- “James, we are truly sorry for your loss. We will keep you…”
– Mila Mrvelj
- “James,we love you and are sorry for your loss. We are…”
– Bobby and Phyllis Brown
- “So very sorry for your loss. She was a wonderful lady and…”
– Donna Kay Creech Owens
- “We could only imagine the pain you are feeling in this time…”
– Kristina and Edna RX1821
- “JD, Sorry for the loss,may God comfort you In times of…”
– Rosanna Blash
CUMBERLAND — Judith “Judy” C. Dick, age 72 of Cumberland, KY, entered into eternal rest on Monday, January 20, 2014, at the Harlan ARH Hospital. She was born January 13, 1942 in Harlan County to the late James and Velma Walters Poore. Judy worked 32 years as an insurance agent for Harris Insurance and was a member of the Cumberland United Methodist Church.
In addition to her parents, she is preceded in death by her brother, Maynard Poore.
She leaves to cherish her memory, her husband, Walter Dick, of Cumberland; children, Judith (James) Childress of Knoxville, TN, Stephanie (Steve) Dillard of Georgia, and James Dick of North Carolina; brother, John Poore of Knoxville, TN; grandchildren, Jeanene Castaneda, Larence Jordan, James Matthew Childress, Lauren Rivas and Isaiah Dick; great grandchildren, Christina, Renee and Mia Castaneda, Bly James and Luke Dillard; and a host of other family and friends.
The family will receive friends at the Cumberland United Methodist Church in Cumberland, KY on Tuesday, January 21, 2014, between 6 – 9 pm. Funeral services will be held at the church on Wednesday, January 22, 2014, at 11 am with Reverend Jody Vansickle officiating. Interment will be in the Benham Cemetery in Benham, KY with family and friends serving as pallbearers.
Tri City Funeral Home is in charge of the arrangements.
– See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/harlandaily/obituary.aspx?n=judith-dick&pid=169190521&fhid=25114#sthash.rCdKsOkY.dpuf