Choosing an Independent Insurance Agent
Buying insurance can be confusing. Price is important, but so is getting coverage that fits your specific needs. You want to be able to recognize good value for the money, whether you’re buying a policy for your home, your car, your family, or your business.
Your local independent insurance agent gives you more choices. Independent insurance agents are not limited to selling insurance provided by only one company; they can shop around on your behalf. By shopping among various companies, your independent agent can identify the best combination of coverage, price, and service for your individual needs. An independent insurance agent will lead you to a carrier that sells the kind of protection you need.
Your independent agent will also provide great customer service by:
- being available when you need help or advice
- considering your specific circumstances—like your family and your budget—when making recommendations
- explaining insurance policies and choices using plain language
- finding discounts for which you qualify
- helping you further reduce your costs using bundling or other strategies
- suggesting updates to your coverage as your needs change
- reminding you in advance when it’s time to renew
- when necessary, helping you to complete claims forms and keeping you updated on progress of your claim
Your independent insurance agent is likely an active member of your local community. Contact an independent agent today.